The House, a tranquil and eclectic adults-only beachfront haven is located on Barbados’ world-renowned West Coast. The House is understated luxury, barefoot elegance and an award winning hotel. It is not pretentious, it’s for those wanting to be pampered with a home-from-home feel. Service defines the experience with a team of Service Ambassadors to tend to guests’ every need.
The Resort features 34 newly refurbished Junior and one-bedroom suites with bespoke wooden furniture and custom-made French doors. Bathrooms have been fitted with new granite surfaces, state-of-the-art body jets and exquisite rain showers. Guests of The House enjoy a complimentary jet-lag massage, daily champagne breakfast, afternoon tea and evening canapés.
Daphne’s, located next door, combines the fine Italian menu of its famous London counterpart with a truly idyllic beachside setting. Guests enjoy complimentary motorised water sports and water taxi between West Coast Elegant Hotels.
Junior Suite Garden View: Modern simplicity junior suites with patio doors opening onto lush tropical gardens. Feather-topped king or twin-sized bed with a pillow and duvet ensemble, plush luxury cotton linens.
All Junior suites feature:
• Marble bathroom with bathtub and shower
• Safe • Free Wireless internet access
• Espresso machine with complimentary coffee
• Flat Screen LCD Cable TV with DVD player
• Hair dryer
• Direct dial telephone
• Deluxe toiletries and amenities
• Iron with iron board
Junior Suite Ocean View: These Ocean view Junior Suites are framed by true scenic beach views from spacious patio or balcony that provide breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea. Feather-topped king or twin-sized bed with a pillow and duvet ensemble, plush luxury cotton linens.
One Bedroom Suite Garden View: These spacious suites provide understated comfort, generous openness and sophistication. All overlook the lush tropical interior courtyard gardens, some with private, elevated plunge pools. One Bedroom Suite Garden View include a living room, a master bedroom and spacious balconies. Feather-topped king or twin sized bed with a pillow and duvet ensemble, plush luxury cotton linens.
All One bedroom Suites include as an extra:
• Platinum airport meet and greet service and one way transfer to the hotel
• Extended jetlag massage to 1 hour per person per stay
• Upgraded bath amenities
• Nespresso ® machine in the room
One Bedroom Suite Ocean View: The calm, tranquil waters of the Caribbean sea provide a spectacular view and breathtaking experience from these suites. Enjoy graceful simplicity and absolute, lazy comfort while watching the sunset on the horizon on your balcony. These suites consist of a master bedroom with an adjoining living room. Feathertopped king or twin-sized bed with a pillow and duvet ensemble, plush luxury cotton linens. Two separate bathrooms with tub and shower.
House all day dining menu & Daphne’s: The House provides on-site fine dining from one of the top restaurants in Barbados. Start the day with a complimentary Champagne breakfast served in the open-air lounge, then enjoy select menu items and cocktails all day from Daphne’s, the acclaimed beachfront Italian restaurant made famous by its London counterpart. Weekly theme dinners – such as Tuesday night’s Bajan Dinner beach buffet or Fisherman’s Night on Friday – are an opportunity to try new cuisine, all of it a reflection of chef Marco Festini Cromer’s fresh approach to ingredients and Barbados-inspired preparation.
• Includes champagne breakfast daily
• 24 hour Service Ambassador to cater to guests every need
• Complimentary jet-lag massage, afternoon tea and evening canapés
• Complimentary watersports snorkelling, sailing, kayaking, windsurfing and complimentary motorised watersports such as water-skiing, banana boats, tubing
• Beach and pool Ambassador service providing scented cold towels, refreshments, sorbets throughout the day
• Preferred tee times at Apes Hill Golf Course
• Hotel is beachfront
• Massage, facials, nails, hair styling and other spa and salon services available next door at Tamarind
• Personalised, boutique-style service and attention to detail
• Free WiFi in-rooms and throughout properties
• Complimentary fitness centre and classes
Prices from €2173 pp and includes;
Prices are for guide purposes only, on a per person basis and are based on low season departure dates.
To enquire about The House, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 241 2366