This premium all-inclusive beach resort rests on a beachfront cliff spanning the island’s renowned West Coast. Crystal Cove appeals to sophisticated romantics, families with older children and those simply seeking laid back, quality family time.
With 88 modern guestrooms and suites, the Resort features three pools, two restaurants, two bars including a swim-up cave bar under cascading waterfall, beach ambassador service, Flying Fish Kids Club, two tennis courts, fitness centre and classes, and complimentary motorised water sports and complimentary Wi-Fi in rooms and throughout the property. Enjoy the signature dine around programme with 3 sister properties and complimentary water taxi between select West Coast Elegant Hotels.
Pool Garden View Room: Relaxed comfort in a spacious guestroom with vibrant Caribbean decor complete with modern touches. Each room features a king or twin beds and a picture-perfect pool and/or garden view. These rooms accommodate up to 2 adults and 1 child (under 2 years old)
All rooms feature:
• Non-smoking rooms and suites
• Private balcony or patio with outdoor seating
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Spacious bathrooms with bath/shower
• Mini fridge (not stocked)
• Flat screen TV’s with cable television
• Hair dryer
• In-room safe
• Telephone and clock radio with iPod docking station
Ocean View Room: Relaxed comfort in a spacious guestroom with vibrant Caribbean decor and breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea. These are wonderfully suited for to 2 adults with a king size or 2 twin beds configuration.
Junior Suite Garden View: Oversized guestroom with a sitting area with sofa bed blends vibrant Caribbean decor and modern touches to provide an ideal holiday experience. These rooms accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults with 2 children.
Junior Suite Ocean View: Oversized guestroom with a sitting area with sofa bed blends vibrant Caribbean decor and modern touches to provide an ideal holiday experience. These rooms accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults with 2 children.
One Bedroom Suite Pool Garden View: One bedroom with a picture-perfect pool or garden view and a separate living room provides ample space and comfort or loft suite configuration where the bedroom is upstairs and overlooks the living room (complete with a sofa bed and a second full bathroom). Caribbean decor and modern touches combine to provide an ideal holiday experience. Each suite features a king size bed with a sofa bed in the living room and are suitable for up to 4 adults or 2 adults, 2 children and one infant (under 2 years old).
One Bedroom Suite Ocean View: One bedroom with mesmerizing ocean views and a separate living room provides ample space and comfort (loft configuration also available). Caribbean decor and modern touches combine to provide an ideal holiday experience. These suites feature a king size bed with a sofa bed in the living room, and are suitable for up to 4 adults 2 adults, 2 children and one infant (under 2 years old).
Reflections: Crystal Cove’s signature restaurant serves a buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner in an open-air, poolside setting.
Drifters: This informal open-air restaurant and bar is located closer to the beach and serves both lunch and dinner.
• Includes breakfast, lunch, snacks, afternoon tea and dinner daily
• All beverages and cocktails (excluding champagne and fine wines)
• Swim-up Cave Bar with waterfall
•Complimentary snorkelling, sailing, kayaking, windsurfing and complimentary motorised watersports such as water-skiing, banana boats, tubing
• Beach and pool Ambassador service providing scented cold towels, refreshments throughout the day
• Preferred tee times at Apes Hill Golf Club
• Hotel is beachfront only steps away from any location in the resorts.
• Complimentary Flying Fish Kids Club for ages 3-12
• Massage, facials, nails, hair styling and other spa and salon services available
• Free WiFi in rooms and throughout properties
• Complimentary fitness centre and classes
• Taste of Elegance Dine Around Programme
• Two floodlit tennis courts
Prices from €2049 pp and includes;
Prices are for guide purposes only, on a per person basis and are based on low season departure dates.
To enquire about Crystal Cove, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 241 2366