Prices from €1799 pp and includes;
Family offer from €5249 for 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old
Prices are for guide purposes only, on a per person basis and are based on low season departure dates.
To enquire about Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 241 2366
An incredibly all-inclusive, casually Caribbean experience. This award winning resort sits on the southern coast of St Lucia, an ideal location for travellers because of its close proximity to the airport and some of the islands most popular sites.
The all-inclusive beachfront Coconut Bay Resort and Spa, which has 250 guestrooms, offers a wide range of amenities and outstanding value for family getaways, singles or couples, and weddings and honeymoons.
Set amidst a forest of coconut palms, the resort is situated on 85 beautifully landscaped acres on the lush tropical island of St. Lucia, in an oceanfront setting, in close proximity to many of the island’s attractions and adventure activities.
The hotel features ‘Two Worlds in One’, where Harmony is Coconut Bay’s adults-only wing offering the perfect setting for a tranquil escape. Featuring two palm shaded pools and bar, chaises and hammocks, intimate cabana beds, the oceanfront Kai Mer Spa and long stretches of beach, each day is yours to be as active or relaxed as you like; Splash is the resort’s playful wing with family and group accommodation as well as a diverse daily entertainment menu for guests of all ages. Children will delight in CocoLand, St. Lucia’s largest water park and Kidz Klub.
The adult-only ‘Harmony’ wing has Deluxe Garden View, Deluxe Ocean View, Premium Ocean View, Honeymoon Premium Ocean View rooms & Concierge Junior suite Ocean View.
The family ‘Splash’ wing has Deluxe Garden View, Deluxe Ocean View, 2-bed Deluxe Garden and Deluxe Ocean family interconnecting rooms along with Premium Ocean.
All rooms have as standard a sitting area, shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, flat screen TV, telephone, tea/coffee making facilities, mini fridge, safe, iron and board, hair dryers, balcony or patio.
Deluxe Garden rooms have 2 queen beds.
Deluxe Ocean have 2 queen beds or 1 king-size plus sofa bed.
Premium Ocean View rooms have either a king-size bed and trundle beds or 2 x Queen beds.
The resort offers a wide variety of dining options including a la carte dining in two speciality themed restaurants Calabash, specialising in Caribbean fusion and Creole dishes and Silk’s, serving modern Asian cuisine. These restaurants take reservations with earlier family-friendly sittings.
Coconut Walk is our extensive buffet restaurant with live cooking stations, fresh bakery, deli station and desert bar; it offers breakfast, lunch and dinner, featuring an international inspired menu.
Guests can also dine in a relaxed, candle lit, al fresco setting at Capri, the resort’s Italian restaurant, where reservations are to be made at the front desk.
Snacks and grilled favourites are available at the beachside grill from 10am through to 1am also.
Guests can quench their thirst with their favourite beverages, cocktails, tropical drinks and fresh fruit juices at six bars, including a swim-up pool bar and bar at the adult-only pool.
• Round trip airport transfers between Hewanorra International Airport and the Resort
• State of the art fitness centre, with exercise classes: Yoga, Pilates, Aerobics, Water Aerobics
• Fully supervised children’s centre with daily activities programme – CocoLand (0-12yrs)
• Daily entertainment programme with a variety of activities including manager’s weekly cocktail party, chocolate extravaganza buffet, Adults-only party on Harmony pool deck, Country & Western night, Caribbean night, Karaoke party.
• Nightly entertainment from local artists or bands, DJ in the night club.
• Water park attraction with thrilling water chute features
• Lazy river attraction for tubing
• 5 swimming pools including two adult only pools
• Outdoor Jacuzzi (12 yrs plus)
• Water feature kiddie’s play area at the children’s activity centre Cocoland
• Coco Corral petting Zoo
• 4 Tennis Courts – with 2 floodlit
• Basketball Court
• Pool Tables
• Games area with table football, table tennis, pinball etc
• Manager’s weekly cocktail party
• Weekly Friday Night Chocolate Extravaganza